D.A.C.A. (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
DACA was designed to grant children and young adults brought to the US unlawfully lawful status. DACA will not grant permanent resident status or citizenship. It allows applicants to remain in the US in a lawful status and request work permission during the stay.
1. DOB must be on or after June 15, 1981.
2. Must have continuous residency in US since June 15, 2007.
3. Must have entered US prior to 16th birthday.
4. Must be at least 15 years old.
5. Must have been physically present in the US on June 15, 2012.
6. Currently in School, HS Graduate or received GED or honorably discharged from military.
7. Has not been convicted of felony, significant misdemeanor or 3 or more other misdemeanors.
8. Must be out of status as of 06/15/2012.
1. Birth certificate and English translation
2. Photo ID (Passport, state ID, Driver’s license, School ID)
3. High School Diploma, GED Certificate, High School transcripts.
4. Proof of entrance to US (passport, I-94, Border crossing Card), OR
5. Any documentation to prove you were in the US on June 15, 2012, bills, letter from doctor, proof from employer, lease, marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, etc.
6. Any documentation to prove you have been in the US since 16th birthday: passport I-94, school records, work records, birth certificate of children, marriage records, etc.
7. List of all addresses and dates where you lived since coming to US.
Please refer to the Pricing page for current fees. Additional fees for shipping may apply.